Low weight comes with many kinds of diseases and problems. If you are suffering from low weight, it is not necessary that there is any problem because it can also be genetic. But if your weight suddenly grows or falls then this is a matter of concern.
Reason for the decreasing weight:
- Due to the lack of nutrition in the food
- Depending on too much dirty (unhealthy) food
- Staying in stress or loneliness
- Any genetic or chronic disease
- Infections in the intestine by which digestion power begins to weaken.
- High Metabolic Rate
Many people are very aware of the weight, but if your weight starts to decrease rapidly, then get the doctor checked immediately. To increase the weight fast and that too in a healthy manner there are many home remedies for it.
How to increase weight:
Potato is the best source of carbohydrate (fat), protein and sugar. The minerals present in it increase body weight without any side effects. It also keeps the body’s cholesterol levels in control and also keeps the metabolism rate low.
Peanut Butter is very effective in speeding up weight. It contains too many proteins, fat, and calories. If you want to increase weight fast, then it is necessary to eat 500 to 600 calories more in your daily food.
How to Make Healthy Loaded Peanut Butter Potato Salad (Quick & Easy):
Boil Potato: 2
Sugar: 1 tablespoon
Peanut Butter: 1 tablespoon
Ghee: 1 tablespoon
First, boil 2 potatoes well and remove the peel and chop the potatoes into small pieces. After this, add a tablespoon of ghee in a frying pan and fry the chopped potatoes for 5 to 10 minutes. After that put a tablespoon of sugar in potatoes and mixed it well and close the gas. Put roasted potatoes in a vessel and add a tablespoon peanut butter in it and mix it well.
When to eat
Use this food half an hour before breakfast. and then take a healthy breakfast. You eat it for a month regularly. This will increase your weight by approximately 5 to 7 kg. This will increase the calorie in your body and you will also get the body’s essential protein.
Other Things To Do For Weight Gain:
- Water is very important to keep the body balanced and hydrate, so make sure to drink 5 to 6 liters of water daily.
- Breakfast and dinner in the morning are very important to stay healthy.Eat it properly.
- Whenever you go to sleep after eating you must drink a glass of milk.
- In the morning breakfast, yogurt should be eaten but not at night. It can be harmful.
- Exercise and physical activity must be included in your daily routine.
- Do not smoke and alcohol.