Anulom-Vilom Pranayama is a special pranayama performed in the entire India and every corner of the world. Anulom-Vilom Pranayama brings balance in both the hemispheres of the brain. It brings coordination in our thinking power and emotions.However, many Yoga is essential for our health, but the king of all Yogasana is Anulom-Vilom Pranayama. Doctors also believe that by doing only 10 to 15 minutes of Anulom-Vilom Pranayama daily it help to decrease 90% of disease.
How to do Anulom-Vilom Pranayama
The best advantage of doing Anulom-Vilom Pranayama is that you can sit in any posture of your choice to do this. Just keep in mind that while doing Anulom-Vilom Pranayama, keep your waist straight. After this Make Dhyan mudra with your left hand, now you can combine the first finger with the thumb of your right hand. Now keep the waist straight and look forward to keep your other fingers straight.At this stage put the back of your palm on the knee, Add both fingers and middle fingers between right hand. Close the right nostril from the thumb and breathing slowly with the left nostril. After this close the left nostril with fingers and breathe with the right nostril.Then drag the breath away from the right nostril and breathe from the left. Thus a cycle of Anulom-Vilom Pranayama Kriya completes.
You will feel yourself getting a lot of comfort while doing this. When you breathe your belly will come out gradually and when you leave your breath the stomach will go in slowly. When taking inhalation, keep in mind that your stomach and lungs is filled with air.And when you are releasing Breath, then feel that your stomach is going to empty. Initially, keep this Yoga practice duration only for 10 minutes. If you want after some practices you can do it for half an hour.
Miracle Benefits of Anulom-Vilom Pranayama
- Due to contaminated food and stress, people’s digestive tract is becoming very weak nowadays. You must know that 99% of diseases are due to stomach. Those who regularly do Anulom-Vilom Pranayama, their hunger increases Along with their digestive cures.
- All the nerves of the body are repaired and healed by doing Anulom-Vilom Pranayama. Along with that, people who do this Pranayama are also away from seasonal diseases.
- Regular practices of Anulom-Vilom Pranayama gives relief from stress. And we are healthy not only physically, but also mentally.
- Regular practices of Anulom-Vilom Pranayama keeps the blood circulation constant.
- If people who perform this Anulom-Vilom Pranayama every day, then on a long journey and climb the mountain blood is conducive to the body.
- Regular practices of Anulom-Vilom Pranayama help to kill infected air in the body and poisonous germs.
Precaution While Practices of Anulom-Vilom Pranayama
- However, there is no prohibition for doing Anulom-Vilom pranayama, But if you are starting this Yogasana for the first time, then try to do it under the supervision of a teacher.
- Yoga has physical and mental benefits, but it cannot be used in place of any medicine etc.
- If you have any physical or mental disease, then try to get advice from a good doctor before doing this pranayama.
- Try not to eat anything before doing this pranayama. Yes, if you do this in the morning, then you can drink water. Otherwise, try to keep your stomach empty.
- Always try to Practices of Anulom-Vilom Pranayama either in the morning or in the evening after sunset. Do not at all around lunch.